Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Especially For You

Hallo and welcome to our blog. It's Ellen here and are you ready to craft? Because I’m with the new Stamp Anniething blog challenge. As you know it’s all about Autumn and leaves.              


Of course you can choose if you go for leaves OR for a fall color combination; I choose to be inspired by both. The leave theme immediately let me think of  Molly with her beautiful sunflower. Than with the autumn flower I only had the need to make the colors to fit perfect for fall. The sentiment from our new "Holly Especially for You" stamp set fit’s perfect since it can be used for thanksgiving.


I hope you liked my card and you got inspired do make something with Autumn in your mind. I cannot wait to see your projects!




How to Play Along:
- Create a new project using leaves or autumn colors.
- Share your creation at Our Facebook Group HERE by October 3rd, 2017.
- Only one entry.
- A Stamp of your choice will be awarded to the winner, if we have five or more entries.

No comments :

Post a Comment